[UI] Not possible to make "Similar jobs" query from job results page
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to https://lite.validation.linaro.org/results/952577 (note: the issue is not specific to a particular job or particular LAVA install).
- Click "Similar jobs" button.
- Behold popup dialog which says, among other things, "Hint: Start typing to search for the available fields depending on the entity. Available fields will appear in a list below."
- Start typing various letters and watch that autocompletion dialog does not appear.
- In browser console, following error can be seen:
TypeError: field_obj.typeahead is not a function similar-jobs.js:51:23 table_changed http://localhost/static/lava_scheduler_app/js/similar-jobs.js:51 jQuery 2 receiveMessage resource://gre/actors/SelectChild.jsm:261 receiveMessage resource://gre/actors/SelectChild.jsm:455
Clicking "Continue" in the dialog doesn't produce a valid query (because neither a particular field, nor value for it can be selected).
As mentioned above, the issue happens on all of lite.validation.linaro.org, validation.linaro.org, and local LAVA install in docker, so it appears to be the code, not installation, problem. Also note that field name autocompletion works when creating named query via https://lite.validation.linaro.org/results/query .