CI: deploy tasks should occur on tags
When preparing a release, at least the reprepro-master job needs to run outside of the schedule so that the repository can be updated and packages used as soon as the announcement is made. Schedule can be triggered manually for 2018.11 but this should be fixed for the next release.
The deploy task on a tag should actually use the release repository, not daily.
- Keep reprepro-master for daily using the schedule.
- Add reprepro-release for tags but do not include in any schedule.
Do not run the unit tests on tag, nor the analysis.
The only tasks to be run on tag should be:
- Build packages using the tag (to ensure the correct version is picked up)
- Build the docker images using the built packages.
- Deploy packages to reprepro